Pre-K and Elementary Enrollment
The Kindezi School at Gideons offers Pre-K through Atlanta Public Schools' state funded Pre-K program. The 2018-19 Pre-K Lottery will open January 3, 2018 and close on February 12, 2018 at midnight.
The two requirements for enrollment are:
- Child must turn four years old by September 1, 2018
- Child must live within the Atlanta Public Schools' attendance zone. To see if your address is within the APS attendance zone, you may enter your address here.
For more information and to apply, please see APS' Pre-K Information website.
Thank you for your interest in attending Kindezi at Gideons next year! Below we have outlined the registration process for each type of student eligible to attend Gideons:
- For existing Gideons Elementary students, information packets will be sent this summer about re-registration including open house times.
- For students that reside within the Gideons Elementary district but do not currently attend, you may follow APS' new student enrollment process here.
- For students who do not reside within the Gideons Elementary district but want to attend, you may follow the APS administrative transfer process here. The enrollment period for SY2018-19 administrative transfers is March 5-23, 2018.
If you are unsure whether or not you are districted for Gideons Elementary, please see the school zone boundary map here.