Pre-K and Elementary Enrollment
The Kindezi School at Gideons offers Pre-K through Atlanta Public Schools' state funded Pre-K program. The 2017-18 Pre-K Lottery will open January 30, 2017 at 9:00 am and closed on March 7, 2017 at midnight.
The two requirements for enrollment are:
- Child must turn four years old by September 1, 2017
- Child must live within the Atlanta Public Schools' attendance zone. To see if your address is within the APS attendance zone, you may enter your address here.
For more information, please see APS' Pre-K Information website.
Thank you for your interest in attending Kindezi at Gideons next year! Below we have outlined the registration process for each type of student eligible to attend Gideons:
- For existing Gideons Elementary students, information packets will be sent this summer about re-registration including open house times.
- For students that reside within the Gideons Elementary district but do not currently attend, you may follow APS' new student enrollment process here.
- For students who do not reside within the Gideons Elementary district but want to attend, you may follow the APS administrative transfer process here. The deadline for the administrative transfer application for Kindezi at Gideons was April 12, 2017.
If you are unsure whether or not you are districted for Gideons Elementary, please see the school zone boundary map here.
*Important Note: The first day of school for all Kindezi at Gideons students is July 31, 2017. Please see here for the complete Kindezi at Gideons school calendar.