Pre-K and Elementary Enrollment
The Kindezi School at Gideons offers Pre-K through Atlanta Public Schools' state funded Pre-K program. The 2019-20 Pre-K Lottery will tentatively open January 3, 2019 and close on February 8, 2019 at midnight.
The two requirements for enrollment are:
- Child must turn four years old by September 1, 2019
- Child must live within the Atlanta Public Schools' attendance zone. To see if your address is within the APS attendance zone, you may enter your address here.
For more information and to apply, please see APS' Pre-K Information website.
Thank you for your interest in attending Kindezi at Gideons next year! Below we have outlined the registration process for each type of student eligible to attend Gideons:
- For existing Gideons Elementary students, re-registration packets will be sent home in the spring semester.
- For students that reside within the Gideons Elementary district but do not currently attend, you may follow APS' new student enrollment process here.
- For students who do not reside within the Gideons Elementary district but want to attend, you may follow the APS administrative transfer process here. The enrollment period for SY2018-19 administrative transfers is March 12-30, 2018.
If you are unsure whether or not you are districted for Gideons Elementary, please see the school zone boundary map here.
Informational Sessions & School Tours
The 2018-19 tour and informational session for Kindezi at Gideons is as follows. All tours start at 8:00 am at the Kindezi at Gideons campus. Note that the Kindezi at Gideons campus is temporarily located at 1090 Windsor St. SW Atlanta, GA 30310 for the 18-19 school year.
- November 16, 2018
- December 15, 2018
- January 25, 2019
- February 15, 2019
- March 29, 2019
- April 19, 2019