If you are ambitious, determined, and passionate about closing the achievement gap, Kindezi could be a great place for you to take your teaching to the next level. We will provide you with weekly coaching support, teacher training before the school year, and three hours per week of professional development during the regular school day. When you have practiced and grown to be a highly skilled teacher, we will then compensate you like a true professional and ask you to help us lead our Kindezi network.
The Kindezi Schools hires on rolling basis throughout the school year.
Benefits of Teaching at Kindezi
- Classes of Only 6 to 8 Students – Because of these family-sized groups in an elementary and middle urban school setting, you will form deep relationships with your students and push their learning to a higher level.
- Competitive Salaries and Promotion Track – We reward excellent teaching with promotions to positions of influence within the Kindezi network and higher salaries. For more on this, please see our Promotions page.
- Professional Support – With four hours per week of professional learning and strong teacher coaching that is embedded in the actual work of teaching, Kindezi teachers are supported and treated like they are our school’s most important assets.
- Positive Staff Culture – Our staff culture is that of a supportive and united team.
- Competitive Benefits Package: Teacher Retirement System (TRS) pension, paid time off, health, vision, and dental benefits, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability.
The Application Process for Teaching Positions
- Please fill out our online application by clicking on the Kindezi Teacher (for elementary grades) or Kindezi Teacher (for middle school grades) job posting on our hiring platform.
- Based on your application, we may request you submit a video response to several questions.
- Based on your video response, we may request you complete a 20-minute demo lesson with a Kindezi class, and a 30-minute panel interview with members of our school leadership team. The demo lesson and panel interview will be scheduled for the same day.
In the 2017-18 school year, Kindezi will be partnering with Atlanta Public Schools to turnaround Gideons Elementary, which serves the Pittsburgh and Adair Park communities in southwest Atlanta. We are currently hiring all K-5 teaching positions at Gideons Elementary. If you are interested in applying for a teaching position at Gideons Elementary for the 17-18 school year, please follow the same application process as our other teaching positions listed above.