RSVP for the 2019 Interview Day!
Interview Day is a great opportunity that offers you a chance to demonstrate your strengths as a candidate and potentially interview on-the-spot with school leaders. The event will take place at our Kindezi West campus, located at 286 Wilson Mill Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30331 on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Please be prepared to stay for the duration of the event. We will send you a complete Interview Day Guide a week before the event to help you prepare.
RSVP here: https://goo.gl/forms/
If you are ambitious, determined, and passionate about closing the achievement gap, Kindezi could be a great place for you to take your teaching to the next level.
The Kindezi Schools hires on a rolling basis throughout the school year.
Benefits of Teaching at Kindezi
- Average Class Size of 8 Students: We believe knowing our students is the gateway to teaching our students – allowing us to tailor our instruction to each student’s unique academic and socio-emotional needs. We structure our schools to reflect this value, with the smallest class sizes in Metro Atlanta public education.
- Competitive Salaries and Promotion Track: Kindezi teachers have starting salaries comparable to surrounding districts and charters but can significantly outpace these traditional salary scales as they work towards teaching mastery. Within 5 years, top Kindezi teachers can earn between $60-$70K and over $100K within 10 years, a figure that would take over 30 years to achieve in more traditional settings. For more on this, please see our Promotions page.
- Professional Support: We believe the best professional development is differentiated to each teacher’s individual strengths and needs. All Kindezi teachers are trained in Kindezi’s Teacher Rubric and receive observations and feedback weekly to support their mastery of core teaching skills.
- Positive Staff Culture: We operate as a family at Kindezi and approach our work each day with a supportive, collaborative, community-based approach. We think knowing each other’s quirks, families, and dogs is part of what makes our staff, students, administration, support staff, and parents work together as a high-impact community.
- Competitive Benefits Package: Teacher Retirement System (TRS) pension, paid time off, health, vision, and dental benefits, employer paid life insurance, and short and long term disability.
The Application Process
RSVP for the 2019 Interview Day: https://goo.gl/forms/